Linggo, Enero 15, 2017

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

Cleanses, oh cleansers. The most underrated things in my skincare routine but undoubtedly the most essential one. But through the years of trying different cleanser to suit my skin--a long trial and error!--I finally found the one that I'd stick with, my soulmate!

It is the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser!



You probably heard or seen this before, I know this is every dermatologist's recommendation and suggestion and every fan's favorite. And now I know why!

What it claims

  1. Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face, hands and body
  2. Helps skin retain needed moisture
  3. Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy
  4. Mild enough to clanse a baby's skin
  5. Non-comedogenic
  6. Fragrance free
  7. pH balaned

Price

Let's start off with the price.To think of, this facial cleanser is quite expensive for me as I am still a student. The one I'm currently using is a 250 ml. I bought it from a local drugstore for Php 385.00. You may want to buy the smaller ones first to test how your skin reacts to it before purchasing the bigger ones. Nevertheless, it is still a good deal as a bottle can last me for a month and half.

The Product

The consistency of the product is thick and it's kind of an off-set white in color. I really appreciate that it is fragrance-free because usually, cleansers that have fragrance tend to irritate my face and gave me break outs. 

My Experience

So far, in the 5 months that I'm using the product, my pimples start to shrink and lessen. At first, when I started using this, I have a break out though I guess it is just my skin adapting to the change. But I continuously used this until now, and so far I'm loving it!

I use this every night and morning. Take note that it doesn't produces foam but this is not to say that this isn't effective. It still removes the dirt and gunk in my face without stripping my necessary oil or leaving my face tight and dry. I love the feeling after I rinse the product, it gives me that hydrating and supple sensation to my face. It is as if a cleanser and a moisturizer in one product.

What I Like

  1. It is gentle, doesn't contain soap formulation.
  2. Moisturizes my skin. 
  3. Doesn't gives me breakouts or pimples.
  4. Doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.
  5. Keep my oiliness at bay!

What I Don't Like

Nothing! It's that good.

Recommendation

If you are suffering from acne, you might consider this cleanser as an option. Also, to those people who are new to the skincare world and doesn't know what cleanser should they jumped into, this product might be perfect for you. Though if you experience irritation or breakouts, stop using it. After all, everyone skin is different. So always patch test first!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento